The Run of π
The race will be held at the MacGregor Park on
February 18, 2023.
Calling all Houston runners to lace up and participate in a 5K (or 1K) to benefit local STEM school programs.
Date: February 18, 2023
Time: Registration Begins 7am | Race begins at 8am
Location: The run will be held at Macgregor Park, 5225 Calhoun Rd, Houston, TX 77021
- 5K and 1K routes with beautiful 5K and 1K course along the bayou
- Volunteers – special 1K course volunteers in neon pink shirts
- Costumes – don’t forget to dress up. Prizes are given for the best-themed “Pi” and ’80s costumes!
- Sponsorships – more sponsorships = more grants we get to give away! Contact a Committee member for more information and/or check them out on our Sponsorship page here.
- T-shirt sizes and sponsorship t-shirt logos cannot be guaranteed for registrations/sponsorships after February 5th
2023 Engineers Week
- E-Week Gold Level = $6,500* (+5 – 5K runner entries) contact committee
Run of Pi Sponsorships
- Infinity Level = $5,000** (+15 – 5k runner entries)
- Exponential Level = $2,500* (+10 – 5k runner entries)
- Integral Level = $1,500* (+5 – 5k runner entries)
- Linear Level = $700* (+2 – 5k runner entries)
- In-Kind Donation – (cash, services, or supplies)
** Engineers Week promotional media and run host recognition
* Engineers Week promotional media recognition
Thank You to Our 2023 Exponential Sponsors
Thank You to Our 2023 Integral Sponsors
Thank You to Our 2023 Linear Sponsors
Thank You to Our 2023 In-Kind Sponsors
Run of Pi - February 18
YEOY Reception - February 20
Student Luncheon - February 21
EOY/Sp Reception - Invite Only
EOY Gala - February 24